Future purchase 17.56-1 outback 2012 onwards

Tazza77

Feb 5, 2015
Hi all, looking at purchasing a 17.56-1 outback model, preferably 2012 onwards. Looking at hopefully in 4 - 6 months time. Would like a roof mount air con and full size fridge.
We are in Perth, so a WA housed one would be ideal as we are willing to travel a certain distance to get the right one :)
If anyone has one they are looking at selling in the near future please direct me to some pics!
Cheers.

Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
welcome @Tazza77 from another Perthite............... I think thats what @dagree was "slurring"....... he's on holiday - forgive him

Not looking at selling anytime.... But welcome to the forum @Tazza77 from another Petite :)

or he was not using spellcheck on his phone........ hahahahaha

anyway,
have you had a look in ther Forsale section yet? I guess you have
other than that, going for a drive to Cannington to look at the Van yards, and checking out Gumtree.........

about the only suggestions I can make at the moment

cheers

Reactions: dagree

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
If you can find me a like for like exchange with a Work N Play, then we could talk... :)

But you'd have to settle for a 56.2....

Oh... and welcome!

Tazza77

Feb 5, 2015
Ahh, and I thought I was getting a compliment....lol, kinda figured they meant Perthite! I've trawled the websites, look at Gumtree each day! There is one in Secret Harbour, it looks good, but I'm probably a bit ahead of myself, looking for one in a few more months time. Need to sell the Swan hopefully soon.
Sorry Smergen, gotta be a 56.1! Need that cupboard space with 3 kids, and they are country kids, so happy with a long drop or a good bush :p

Reactions: dagree

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Sorry Smergen, gotta be a 56.1! Need that cupboard space with 3 kids, and they are country kids, so happy with a long drop or a good bush :p

All good mate. We've got 3 in our van as well, and like you were after a 56.1 when shopping for the exact same reasons. In the end, though ours came up locally secondhand, and we jumped on it. Now, after having the dunny/shower, we probably wouldn't be without it. I know Mrs Smergs and Little Miss Smergs certainly appreciate it more. As for me and the boys... as I say to them "the world is your toilet. Just shut the door".

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Taz, we just sold out 17.56.1 here in Perth to a lovely family of 3 young kids..we had for 2.5 years and great for our crew of 3 kids too, awesome van the 17.56.1

That one in SH looks the goods and we'll priced too

All the best with your searching

Cheznick5

Jan 21, 2013
Merimbula, NSW
I have a 17.56.1 on here for sale if you'd still looking, were in Melbourne though but van is in excellent condition with all bells and whistles.