Full Annexe

jbell6660

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney

We have a 17.55.8 Journey OB and optioned it up a bit, different van but it might give you some ideas.
Oven instead of standard grill
Deleted microwave for more storage
Shelves in both wardrobes
12v outlet in bathroom
2 100 amph batterys
Outside table
Bike rack
Extended draw bar
Upgraded solar pannel to 150w
Full annex
WHHEMI how does the annex fit considering Journeys are a Poptop?? Is there a second piece for between the awning bar and awning?? Jim.

Reactions: WHHEMI

WHHEMI

Jan 18, 2016
Yarra Valley
Not sure I understand what you mean,I'll try and explain it though, it uses aussie traveler anti flappers to atach the sides to the roll out awning, the long side under the roller slides in like any other and there is an extra piece that goes between the poptop roof and the side of the van to fill it in. Hope this helps.

jbell6660

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney
Not sure I understand what you mean,I'll try and explain it though, it uses aussie traveler anti flappers to atach the sides to the roll out awning, the long side under the roller slides in like any other and there is an extra piece that goes between the poptop roof and the side of the van to fill it in. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that. Is it weatherproof (from rain & wind) at the sides where the end walls meet the pop top skirt???

Last edited:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
On my 17.56 i had a tebbs annex. There was a velcro strip up the pop top skirt to weather proof the wall