Exterior Front Boot Hatch

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Be easier to just buy a bigger van, I don't even think you could put a side hatch and slide to take a Weber without major renovation, even a Baby Q. There are other Barbie's just as good, better shaped and cheaper they just don't have the bling, look at me overpriced factor...mind I have a Weber 2000,... Great barbie but overpriced to buggery......my old kero tin and gas ring cooked just as well, but looked a bit ordinary... Lol.

Reactions: Craig and Leanne
Aug 20, 2016
Yackandandah
Be easier to just buy a bigger van, I don't even think you could put a side hatch and slide to take a Weber without major renovation, even a Baby Q. There are other Barbie's just as good, better shaped and cheaper they just don't have the bling, look at me overpriced factor...mind I have a Weber 2000,... Great barbie but overpriced to buggery......my old kero tin and gas ring cooked just as well, but looked a bit ordinary... Lol.
Thought as much but you never know...

Reactions: Drover

rags

Which series 14 ft?
I ask as the later series have a tunnel boot ( bed at front) whereas the 2011 and older ones have a bed at the rear and a boot across front with fibreglass door.
Ours is a 12 ft 2010 similar to the older ones and I am contemplating removing the fibreglass front panel and utilising the boot area to place a custom made checker plate purpose built box into the space. May even cut the front corner side wall panels to allow a side pullout.