Ford Territory 2011 Titanium AWD Diesel

solterb

Mar 10, 2012
Melbourne
HI all just got the above car on the weekend and I want to get it setup with Towbar, Brake controller (moving over my prodigy3), reversing camera, Anderson plugs for charging and fridge. I was wondering if anyone knows of someone who knows what they are doing around the Melbourne area. I have started talking to Tossa and they seem to do the lot but not sure how good they are with stuff that's outside the box. I spoke to Safety Dave and he put me in touch with someone but they only do reversing cameras.

Thanks

2Dogs

Jan 13, 2012
Werribee, Victoria
I get my territorys (lease cars) worked on at werribee towbars. (not sure what side of town you are on). Ask for Adrian (he has most wiring guides for them,if he doesnt ill get them for him)
He actually but a steel block under the hitch to make the van level so i could use a standard Ford heavy duty towpack

Hope this helps
Darren

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
I've had TOSSA instal the towbars on my last 2 Territories, couldn't fault them.
They did them at home in my garage. I had HR bars fitted both times.

However I took my car to my local auto elec to do all the electrical stuff like brake controller, hotwire, solenoid etc.