For those that think the 200 Cruza is big!

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
???
Cruza_v_Ranger.JPG

Reactions: Xpandafan

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I remember when I parked next to a new BT when they were 1st released and I was surprised how big the body was next to my lifted 100 series.

Then I parked next to a new lifted Ranger with 285's and it made the Cruiser look tiny. I have a pic of it somewhere too I'll try and find it and post it up later

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Try parking next to a new patrol y62 they are huge

No thanks, I couldn't keep my lunch down! What's was all that who ha about BTfuglies? At least a bull bar tidies a BT up, no amount of anything will make the new Patrol look good.

Do you like the new "passenger assist" gear change? It's that far to the left of the console that the passenger needs do it for the driver! Nissan Australia were to cheap to pay for a full conversion.

Reactions: BaxnRach

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
yeah thats a bit odd really. Thats the manufacturer being lazy CHEAP IMO.

Fixed. Sadly this seem to be the Nissan Renault way nowdays, that and deny warranty on everything! Guy at Work has a 2yo xtrail. His trailer lights kept blowing a fuse so he puts in to get fixed under warranty, they try and give him a $1200 bill! After debate it turns out the trailer/lighting loom has melted under the passenger seat and they had to get a leccy to splice in a loom, during mediation the leccy says he doesn't know why a Manufacter today would equip a vehicle with a trailer loom that doesn't run relays given the size of wire used. Another auto electrician stated it was madness ! But Nissan & or the dealer were adamant. FYI never paid, just refused and they haven't chased it.

Stories above are all to common with manufacters today but seeing you hear more relating to Nissan than others, and given they command 3/5ths of FA of the market now that's a worry.

If I had a good GQ which I knew i wouldn't be parting with it for the world

Reactions: stormpatrol

swifty

Mar 7, 2013
Us 200 owners cop it a bit but little known fact is that a Kia (Grand) Carnival is longer and wider than a 200. No-one complains to the school/soccer mums when they pull up in them!!

Don't hold me to this, but I think a Commodore wagon is longer and a Chrysler Grand Voyager is longer too :)

Reactions: BaxnRach