Exterior Food truck

Marc Gliosca.

Mar 20, 2019
Perth W.A 6024
Hey guys i have an Iveco Daily decked out as a food truck.
It was fitted out when i purchased it but i made the decision to gut it and start from new. Naively thort 10k would do it. Wen done i think just the whole upgrade not including van price is probably set me back 40k.
Eneway my querie is i just had a custom made outlet made that sits on the outer roof and all the smoke cookers goes out thru it.
So what id like to know what is the best product to use to stick it down and create a waterproof seal between it and the roof.
Obviously it will be pip riveted down.
Thanks guys.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G’day Marc, I have passed your query on to the forum as there are people here who can probably assist you but this is a forum for caravans or campers etc, and for their tow vehicles. All new members have their first five posts monitored and passed by a moderator before being visible to the forum members. This is to stop anyone selling products or trying to get at members in any way. Your post was looked at for a while but as it was a straight request for information, albeit outside our normal criteria, it is here for any help available.