Font Colour

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Try this code to change the font text. Its just the line of code your after, ignore the box it appears in below. That's the only way I show the code as an example without it just resulting in changing my text line to a different color

Code:
[COLOR=red] write your text here  [/COLOR]
.... change the color where in this case it says red to whatever color you prefer,

So the end result is I can type red words, green words or Saddle Brown or my absolute favorite Golden Rod
....... or many others, just by putting the text within the coding above. When you hit 'Post Reply", the coding disappears and the colored font appears in its place

There are a handful of other coding options, but mostly there just replicate what the buttons up the top do far more easily.

Last edited:

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Try this code to change the font text. Its just the line of code your after, ignore the box it appears in below. That's the only way I show the code as an example without it just resulting in changing my text line to a different color

Code:
[COLOR=red] write your text here  [/COLOR]
.... change the color where in this case it says red to whatever color you prefer,

So the end result is I can type red words, green words or Saddle Brown or my absolute favorite Golden Rod
....... or many others, just by putting the text within the coding above. When you hit 'Post Reply", the coding disappears and the colored font appears in its place

There are a handful of other coding options, but mostly there just replicate what the buttons up the top do far more easily.
Hi Crusty181,
thank you so much for showing me how to change the font color.
It is much appreciated!
cheers
Mike