Flush pump

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
Hi Has anyone had a problem with there flush pump not working ? Went to jayco here in Mildura and they said they have replaced heaps of them but I can't get it out . I have removed the switch assembly and the cable for the pump disappears down the front of the top tank and if you give it a sharp pull , it feels like the pump is loose inside the tank but I just can't pull it up and out
Any suggestions ????
918a80e9.jpg

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
If you can get your hand down inside and you need to bend the outlet pipe up then bring the pump up, I have a replacement but when I pulled the old one out I filled the impeller with wd40 and got it moving with a small screw driver and working again.

Christian

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
Thanks Christian , I have added photo of switch but when you remove the switch assembly the hole is not big enough to get my hand in !!!

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
The problem turned out to be the fuse on the inside of the waste unit wall on the side .There was no power going to the unit when i removed the pump so i checked the fuse at the fuse main board under the seat and it was fine but this obscure fuse in the waste cavity area was quit a suprise.:whoo:
Once again ,thanks for your help.