Finally bought a van

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
travelling to amazing locations certainly gets the photography bug going. If you haven't already, invest in some nd filters so you dont have to do beach scapes at dawn or dusk.

les2476

Jul 12, 2012
NSW
travelling to amazing locations certainly gets the photography bug going. If you haven't already, invest in some nd filters so you dont have to do beach scapes at dawn or dusk.
I've got an ND filter and a CP filter, I've been caught out before in New Zealand trying to take a foamy shot of a waterfall at midday and full sun, not a good combination....

May 12, 2013
Port Hedland
Hi all and thank you for your advice and suggestions.
At the show yesterday we bought a Flamingo Outback model with 4K of extras thrown in. Still looking to add some extras. At the moment we have the side walls, bed end fly's inner spring mattress on one side, lifestyle pack which includes a t.v. aerial, speakers, dvd and radio. We are looking at adding a roof rack and some bike racks. What are the things that have made your trips better, and what was a waste of money. I know that some things work for some while others don't, I just want to know what they are.

we have the Swan with hot water and shower, extra water tank, slide out bbq, tool box on back, awnings all round, tv aerial dvd, solar pannels, generator, battery pack, reverse camera, they all come in handy and arnt classified as extras in my book, its all essential, at least thats what i explain to the wife...!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
we have the Swan with hot water and shower, extra water tank, slide out bbq, tool box on back, awnings all round, tv aerial dvd, solar pannels, generator, battery pack, reverse camera, they all come in handy and arnt classified as extras in my book, its all essential, at least thats what i explain to the wife...!

its a blurred line between "need" and "want" all my wants turn into needs....