final extras order

Cruiser 06

Jun 2, 2012
brisbane qld
1 week down 11 weeks to go.here is the final liet of extras.

300mm extended draw bar
simplicty suspension
hyland coupling
roor top a/c
4 external 12v outlets
100 ah battery
120 w solar panel & 30 amp reg
150 l fridge
shelves to robes
oven
tv antenna
2 82 litre water tanks
hot water system
external shower
light above shower
bayonet fitting at the back
external folding table
7 pin flat plug and anderson plug
2x curved rafters
2x aussie travller anti flap rafters

i can't wait to get it.we have been in a camper trailer for the past 7 years.
this should make camping a lot easyer to set up.

Mike7

Nov 10, 2011
Nice list of options. Have you thought about a second battery? If you think you might get a second battery in the future I would think about getting it now as it gets to be part of the weight of the van and does not encrough your payload. If you option it later you have lost about 35-40kg of load carrying capability.

just my 2c worth.

Cheers
Mike

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
After reading posts showing van orders you realise what you forgot in your wish list, shelves in the robes, I did not no they were factory extras, there now on my list too.

Greg

Cruiser 06

Jun 2, 2012
brisbane qld
hi chartrock it is a outback model.cant wait to get it on the beach.
i got the control panel to .does it tell you the water level in both tanks together .or is it front tank and rear tank

Big Gee

Apr 8, 2011
The ACT
i got the control panel to .does it tell you the water level in both tanks together .or is it front tank and rear tank

Our control panel shows the level of both tanks but with the push of only one button. I assume they are still using the same panel in the outback models of 2012. I don't know if there will be a difference in the panel they put in compared with what comes std with ours? Given your list of options include the twin tanks I guess they would wire it like they do -2 models.

Maybe someone else on the site has ordered the same way and they could comment on how the gauges come.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

I am also keen to get mine on the beach, but I wasnt sure what is possible. Has anyone taken one of these monsters on the sand?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

I am also keen to get mine on the beach, but I wasnt sure what is possible. Has anyone taken one of these monsters on the sand?

Cruiser 06

Jun 2, 2012
brisbane qld
hi feldty they go down the edge of the awning they have a jaw that opens and grabs the awning.
they have 2 sail tracks one for your annex walls and one for a extra roof if you require it

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Thanks cruiser 06. I feel a little silly asking that one now. Seen them plenty of times before but never known what they were called. I have ordered annex walls with our 17.56-2 but from prestige Jayco in bendigo. They seem to use a different system. A system more like a pole that then has tags that clip to the awning. They suggested that it was a really good setup and I have taken there word for it. I guess time will tell. Has anyone else herd of or seen the prestige annex walls?

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Feldty,

When is your 17.56-2 arriving? We have our 17.56-2 OB coming from Prestige Bendigo in early August - possibly the same production run! When we ordered the Prestige Add-A-Room, I asked about the very same thing and their sales Rep "K" assured us that it is a good set-up that does not need anti-flapping devices. As you say - time will tell...

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Hi ronem. Ours also comes early August and must be in the same run. What a coincidence. "k" is also the salesman that recommended the annex. They had one there set up when we went for our sign up and it looked really good. The only area that I am at all concerned with is the way it seals where the anti flap bars would normally go.