Dove Filter.disintegrated

Trisha

Dec 30, 2020
Gnowangerup
Hi if I do this wrong let me know. I have just purchased secondhand van to tour in. I noticed filters under aircon were filthy so I took them out to wash. The actual filter sponge disintegrated. Old. Does anyone know where I can get some more?

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Hi if I do this wrong let me know. I have just purchased secondhand van to tour in. I noticed filters under aircon were filthy so I took them out to wash. The actual filter sponge disintegrated. Old. Does anyone know where I can get some more?
clark rubber sell it, cut to suit ,pays to change them all at the same time, and wash them about once a year ,the filters under the unit are out of sight out of mind

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
did a google search where you live,bunnings any airconditioner supplier or ebay ;search air conditioner filter foam: gives you heaps of options

Reactions: Drover