Chassis Fiamma Carry Bike A frame mount bike carrier

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Hi,
I am looking for a front A-frame mount twin bike carrier for our Journey and came across the Fiamma Carry Bike A-frame mount unit. There doesn't seem to be a great deal of information on them, so I was wondering if anyone has one fitted. If so can you post some pictures and tell me if your happy with them. I don't want a rear mount system. Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
Nick

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
I did a bit of research on these early on. In the end no good for me as my spare tyre is mounted on the drawbar. But looking at your van @Rockape I believe your spare is on the back.

My friend has this one fitted to his Elite van. Only thing I did not like was the pedals hit each other and was difficult to get the bikes in the right position. Also the bikes are prone to rub against each other, which if you have good bikes you don't want.

I think this one is a lot better but would be more expensive. Can't seem to find where to buy it locally though.

Reactions: Rockape

HairBearBunch

Feb 25, 2015
Country Victoria
A mob in Melbourne sell them - they are the Thule agents also , they are in merola way campbellfield .

The name will come back to me ...... Aussie traveller ATRV , they have an online shop also

Reactions: Rockape

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
I did a bit of research on these early on. In the end no good for me as my spare tyre is mounted on the drawbar. But looking at your van @Rockape I believe your spare is on the back.

My friend has this one fitted to his Elite van. Only thing I did not like was the pedals hit each other and was difficult to get the bikes in the right position. Also the bikes are prone to rub against each other, which if you have good bikes you don't want.

I think this one is a lot better but would be more expensive. Can't seem to find where to buy it locally though.

Hi @BigSkiddy, thanks for your feedback. My spare is on the back of the van. The bikes we take away are old and crappy so if they get scratched up, I'm not too fussed. I currently have to take the pedals and handlebars off to fit them in the Ranger. I will keep looking.
Cheers
Nick