17' Series faulty lights

Matt Webb

Jun 25, 2020
WA
Hi All, trying to solve the problems with the Sphere lighting system, 5 of the 6 lights are green constantly and the lights only stay ON for a few seconds.
Been trying to reset back to Toggle mode, as per instructions, but not having any luck. Is the unit faulty, relay gone or am i just missing something?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
C'mon people , where are you ?????? a good question here about the techo/bling light system ............................... I can't help mine are antique lights, turn switch on, turn switch off type ......................

Have you tried the disconnect all power for 30 mins trick thats 240, 12v and solar...so the whole system dies and forgets, boot back up and it goes to the default setting.....?????

Matt Webb

Jun 25, 2020
WA
C'mon people , where are you ?????? a good question here about the techo/bling light system ............................... I can't help mine are antique lights, turn switch on, turn switch off type ......................

Have you tried the disconnect all power for 30 mins trick thats 240, 12v and solar...so the whole system dies and forgets, boot back up and it goes to the default setting.....?????
Hi Drover,
all sorted late today, finally, i spoke to the Caravan Doctor in Busselton, very helpful and walked me through the reset process. You really had to be precise with the timing of pushing the buttons here, but all good now folks.

rags

I posted a comment in another thread somewhere about why In earth would a wireless switch system be so much more beneficial than a antique lights with wires when in service in a caravan

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I posted a comment in another thread somewhere about why In earth would a wireless switch system be so much more beneficial than a antique lights with wires when in service in a caravan

I think it because its along the same lines as big muddies for tyres, van being higher than the tug and painted black, its all about the bling, practicality doesn't come into it...