14' Series Extra cover

jdove

Aug 23, 2011
Sunshine Coast Qld
I also have a 3x3 gazebo with walls that can be attached if required, also have a homemade version of the front porch,just some white awning material with sail track rope sewn in the edge which slides into the 2nd groove on my anti flap kit which my annex uses,.I also added a length of sail track on the other side of the van which I slide in either a shade awning or a waterproof tarp with rope sewn in the edge a couple of extra alloy poles and ropes holds it out tight. also shades the fridge area and keeps the table window dry so it can be kept open when rain sets in.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I also added a length of sail track on the other side of the van which I slide in either a shade awning
Added same to ours but yet to use it :( Had it on the previous van and was great when in an open area for extra shade or storing bicycles etc under

Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I was just looking at the old awning off my Flamingo (when I replaced with a new full annex) and thinking about fitting it to the road side

just need to think about and work out how to keep it from flapping around while driving

Reactions: dagree

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I am thinking, when I put the sail track up, I will put 3 or 4 straps, so that when not in use, it will be strapped to the side of the Van...........

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
similar to what I had on the Flamingo on both sides.........

like this, you can see the 3 straps that hold it into position while travelling

Flamingo.jpg

Reactions: Marv_mart

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
like this, you can see the 3 straps that hold it into position while travelling
Looks similar to what we had on the bed fly's on the soft lid expanda

Couple of webbing straps and press studs will hold it (Hopefully)

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I was just looking at the old awning off my Flamingo (when I replaced with a new full annex) and thinking about fitting it to the road side

just need to think about and work out how to keep it from flapping around while driving
Make sure you have everything ready at arms reach so you dont have to search mite speed things up less stress too good luck

Reactions: bigcol