18' Series External Antenna Points

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey all
I am just wondering if all the external antenna points are connected and if so do they all work of the booster.
I am setting up the Sat TV setup and wanted to plug it in via the plug near the power inlet.

I am too lazy to take the cover of and test the points i'm hoping someone here has the answer

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I am setting up the Sat TV setup and wanted to plug it in via the plug near the power inlet.
I use the same antenna inlet socket for Sat TV and it works fine but disconnected it from the booster and fitted the other end straight into the back of the set top box (Booster not required). The wineguard antenna is now hooked in through the booster.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I just plumbed a thru wall socket for the Sat TV then all the connections stay hooked up and only have to set up dish and plug in............have found if I use the analogue aerial output on SatSTB and plug it into normal aerial socket in van I can run the picture to the TV in annex without dragging all the sat gear outside.....................not a brilliant picture though.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey all
I am just wondering if all the external antenna points are connected and if so do they all work of the booster.

I am too lazy to take the cover of and test the points i'm hoping someone here has the answer
I have separate circuits, wineguard independant to external point. I have 2 inside points, one for the Wineguard and one for the external, so no power to my external