17' Series Expanda Pop Top Options Pricelist

Matt Coombe

Jan 7, 2015
Hi All,

We are about to upgrade from our existing camper trailer and order an Expanda 17.56-2 OB and wanted to know if anyone has a recent options price list. I found another thread with an older copy of the options price list but this doesn't include the new bed ends and a few other options that we are interested in and our local dealer seems reluctant to send us the retail price list which makes me a bit nervous.

I can provide an email address if someone would prefer not to post this.

Many thanks in advance.

Matt

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Many options fitted at the dealers will be different prices due to parts prices as shipping varies and labour costings.

In the quotes I got from dealers I found that many of the dealers won't give you a breakdown of costs, just a total price. Sorry I can't help much with your question though?

Matt Coombe

Jan 7, 2015
Thanks for your reply.. the dealer has given us some itemised prices but I was hoping to get a current price list to use as a cross reference. I guess I could call around a few dealers and see if they will send me a price list from the Jayco dealer website.

endgame

Nov 5, 2014
Jayco Sydney are good - they have a full price list as a handout per model that they handout to anybody.

Reactions: Smirke

burnsie

Jan 29, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi @Matt Coombe we are also looking to place an order soon, and we were told by others to make sure you also get them to throw in the show specials, they usually do this to ensure you don't then go to the next caravan and camping show and see the extras they throw in.

my 2 cents

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
was quoted these prices on up grades at end of 2014,
coast to coast panel $210, drifter panel $515
water filter $206
air con roof trauma $812
12v tv ant $378
240v ext point $150
extended draw bar 300mm $247
external shower unit $400
ESC $990

hope this helps a bit.

endgame

Nov 5, 2014
Dont Know if this is still current (but it should be very close). I have placed my order for a 2015 OB model and got a small no trade discount but a lot chucked in for free (no show just walked in off the street);

Extra 82L Water tank
Truma AIR CON upgrade
Drifter control Panel
Extra 9kg Gas Bottle
TV Antenna on roof
Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth and external speakers
Bed End Storm covers (both ends)
Hose starter pack

Attachments

• Jayco.pdf
    405.4 KB · Views: 1,047

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Dont Know if this is still current (but it should be very close). I have placed my order for a 2015 OB model and got a small no trade discount but a lot chucked in for free (no show just walked in off the street);

Extra 82L Water tank
Truma AIR CON upgrade
Drifter control Panel
Extra 9kg Gas Bottle
TV Antenna on roof
Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth and external speakers
Bed End Storm covers (both ends)
Hose starter pack

Funny that list looks to be updated/changed from the one I saw last year but it still lists simplicity suspension, Dometic fridges and air command A/Cs when they have moved on from them?