16' Series Expanda on order- mesh flys 2015?

Rylz11

Sep 12, 2015
Port macquarie
Gday everyone,

I have been trolling this forum for a while now and have got some great info Thankyou :)

I have just ordered a 2015 16.39.1 outback (Is it 39? Ha) with every extra except for bed flys. I only want bed flys/mesh flys that fold with the lid so I don't have to continue to clip them on everyset up. Since its a 2015 and has the new lid is it possible? Has anyone made the mesh flys for the 2015 so they can fold into the lid? Are they making factory mesh flys? HELP :)

Cheers,

Ryley

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Gday everyone,

I have been trolling this forum for a while now and have got some great info Thankyou :)

I have just ordered a 2015 16.39.1 outback (Is it 39? Ha) with every extra except for bed flys. I only want bed flys/mesh flys that fold with the lid so I don't have to continue to clip them on everyset up. Since its a 2015 and has the new lid is it possible? Has anyone made the mesh flys for the 2015 so they can fold into the lid? Are they making factory mesh flys? HELP :)

Cheers,

Ryley
Are you from melbourne if so ring geelong jayco they could send to you where eva you are they get them made thick mesh very good its worth a call mine are great but 2014 model I think you can get for 215 ones 250 each they cost me keep rain out I will never get other ones as you can tell I like them

Tricky

Nov 10, 2012
Eltham Victoria
Welcome to the forum. I see you are in NSW so not sure who can do it for you there.

*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* Prestige Jayco or try Alpine Canvas in Melbourne. Always found them great to deal with.