Old & Moved Expanda O/B 17.56 - 2 Perth

GUlewis

Feb 6, 2013
Perth
2013 build, rego May17, asking $43500. I had this made to order and has a buffet unit in lieu of the bunks so loads of bench space.

Loads of extras included, annex(used once), 2 drop down tables, 2x130w solar panels - all components are bonded to roof so no screws, single AGM battery and 600w inverter with double GPO at dinette, extended drawbar, gas bayonet, awning with shade sails and antiflap bars, hot water anode done every year, bearings repacked once and spare kit included, always washed/vacuumed and aired out after every trip and then covered. Plenty more included.

Selling due to upgrade.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 386
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 338
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 405
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 379
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 380
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 384
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 442
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 394
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 376

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
Nice van and like the replacement for the bunks. Fridge size may be a good item to add as well, as that side of the van seemed to be missed in the photos.
If I may ask what is the length (coupling to spare wheel) and height (ground to top of air conditioner with top down). I am interested to know if a 17 would fit into the shed.
Cheers
Steve

Reactions: bigcol

GUlewis

Feb 6, 2013
Perth
Nice van and like the replacement for the bunks. Fridge size may be a good item to add as well, as that side of the van seemed to be missed in the photos.
If I may ask what is the length (coupling to spare wheel) and height (ground to top of air conditioner with top down). I am interested to know if a 17 would fit into the shed.
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm unsure of the overall length and height, I've just flown back to work and won't be able to check them until I'm back on the 17/01.
Good point about the fridge, it's the 150L Dometic three way.
Cheers
Lewis

Reactions: bigcol

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
No problem I was curious about length and height. With all the different options I think most vans are not quite what Jayco say they are.