No Options Apply Expanda DVD

SabreOne

Feb 12, 2021
SE Qld
We recently purchased our 2010 16.49.3 HL Expanda, which come with manuals, etc. and we thought the original DVD from Jayco, until we opened the DVD case to find no DVD, so I'm chasing a copy of the DVD if anyone has one.

We've been told there actually quite informative, so it's be good to have.

If anyone has one, can burn or email a copy of, please contact me.

Thanks
Bryan

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I remember looking at mine from the 14.44 and thinking great idea but it seemed to be more like a video brochure than an informative video relating to your specific van, the hard copy manuals are much more informative on the operation of your equipment.......

2slow

Jul 20, 2018
Gawler SA
I watched the DVD that came with our 2018 Expanda and thought to myself; "that was 15 mins down the toilet", you're not missing anything.
As Drover said it's a feelgood brochure rather than an instructional type presentation.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
We recently purchased our 2010 16.49.3 HL Expanda, which come with manuals, etc. and we thought the original DVD from Jayco, until we opened the DVD case to find no DVD, so I'm chasing a copy of the DVD if anyone has one.

We've been told there actually quite informative, so it's be good to have.

If anyone has one, can burn or email a copy of, please contact me.

Thanks
Bryan
I did read all of the other comments and remember watching mine in 2008 but cannot remember if it was any good or not. Might actually be still in the van. I will have a look and let you know.

Reactions: SabreOne