QLD Elliot Heads Holiday Park.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Info: Small council run park right on the beach. Sites from small to large.

Pets: No

Pool: No, patrolled beach certain times of year and sheltered bay.

Cabins: Yes

WiFi: No

Mobile/TV: Yes Telstra and Optus good signal, 4G available with aerial.......TV, full digital, vertical. Signal boost from park office if in black spot.

Facitities:Town water, power, laundry, barbie area, grass everywhere. Beach cafe nearby and shop down the road, no fuel available. Boat ramp a few K's away. Short drive to Bundy and Bargara. No jumping castles etc, kids will have to make do with natures playground.

Comment: Nice quiet place with heaps to do on beach and inlets.

elliot.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Not yet @Crusty181, haven't got around to throwing a line in, I'm slack.................just lazing on the beach gathering my strength for the big one..................................................fish shop is on top of a hill.

Here's low tide in the estuary..........................................Damn stupid laptop, it didn't post or someone forgot to hit the button after being on the beach all day.

EHlowtide.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep, yep tick all boxes except the last one...........................
This has nothing at all to do with Elliot Heads camping, Control yourselves:focus: where's the moderator's ???? Who's responsible for this irresponsable rambling :fish:.................ah yes, :eek-53: @Crusty181 started it all off.........:gossip:

Love it..............................I'm going fishing in the morning..........:fish2: