Elite caravans

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Ive been tyre kicking the future of Crusty Travel options, and after the very disappointing lack lustre offerings at the Melbourne Sandown caravan show, my spirits were buoyed by the team at Elite caravans.

(Im not seriously in the market, and I dont usually go to the caravan shows. After a wander around the show and viewing the offerings and prices, my opinion of my Expanda went up)

Firstly the wonderful Elite team donated a new car sun shade for the greatest car every built, and that raised my interest in Elite slightly. The power of supplying free stuff cannot be underestimated. The 16ft offroad Dirty Harry and 18ft offroad Goulburn models . I lost interest, reading that the single axle Dirty Harry has 15kg of payload when the 2 x water tanks, and 1 grey tank are full ... boiled egg anyone???

But what I did discover was one truly awesome "family" van, the Man Cave; and one truly brilliant feature inside the Elite Ballistic model van

The Man Cave

mancave-28.jpg mancave-13.jpg mancave-02.jpg

And the Elite Ballistic feature. That's one neat looking washing machine, hey ... ha, who cares about the stinking washing machine !!!!!!!

balistic-with-bunks-and-keg.jpg

Now ................. who is slightly disappointed they didn't seriously consider the pure genius of Elite Caravans for the caravan needs?

Reactions: Drover and bigcol