Easter Weekend

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hi @Crusty181, give me a call if you are coming to the Gold Coast. I may not be able to get to see you, but would like to catch up, it will depend on how my good lady is behaving as she went back in to hospital after ten days at home and stayed there another four and a half weeks. She has been home now for two weeks but still has ups and downs mainly ups.
Hi Paul
Hope Elaine is feeling better

Crusty where are you ?

Reactions: chartrock

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi Paul
Hope Elaine is feeling better
?
G'day Mario, yes, Elaine is getting better, still has some troubles with lack of magnesium and salts and needs a drip feed to top up the system, but she is independently mobile although not driving yet.
Are you heading down this way as well, if so, I'll pm you my number. Be good to catch up, we haven't seen you since Wilpena.

Reactions: mrsmfexpanda

mrsmfexpanda

May 27, 2015
Brookfield
G'day Mario, yes, Elaine is getting better, still has some troubles with lack of magnesium and salts and needs a drip feed to top up the system, but she is independently mobile although not driving yet.
Are you heading down this way as well, if so, I'll pm you my number. Be good to catch up, we haven't seen you since Wilpena.
I know you moved are you on the sunshine if so yes but not sure if we will get to the gold coast

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Still statistically safer than driving your car!
Yes, but each of those small statistically reassurring numbers is a corpse .... someone always has to provide the statistic, and if i aint on the plane it cant be me. And besides, i drive a Navara .... perfectly 100% safe. Navaras are perfect at everything.

Reactions: chartrock