14' Series Drawer Systems 14ft

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Watching with interest. I want to do the same with our 14. I have looked at all the wire drawer options from Bunnings and Masters but they are usually too narrow or too long.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I'm not sure of the space or measurements for the 14 but we had a similar problem / issue with our 16 a couple of years ago.

I did explain, at length, in a similar post but can't recall which one!

Anyway, we tried Bunnings, Harris storage etc for a drawer unit to fit and did buy a couple to bring home and try. No go as they wouldn't fit easily without removing the cupboard trim. We even had a cabinet maker look into it and the size required was non standard....at least ours was.

I ended up getting a plastic 4 drawer unit from the Reject Shop...just happened to notice it one day...and removed the top draw (easy) and it fitted perfectly.

We always thought it was temporary but it ended up so useful it became permanent.

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Our pantry has an opening width of 190mm but internally it is 280mm wide. To fit a drawer or plastic tub so you can access the items in the back as it is 600mm deep it is a lot of wasted space. Jayco's cabinetry is frustrating