Culburra Beach

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Dam n I sure miss the old stomping ground....They are great pics @Bluey , it's a great part of the world, sounds about normal at the club....
I recall my cement truck sinking in someones yard and getting a grader to rescue me "Any pits, drains or seeps on your block ? " ....."No mate,none" , so the front of my truck falls into an old well............of course.

Have to pen it into our Sth Coast tour.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Great report and pics @Bluey
Definitely on our list if (when) we get over that way..... Love the pic of the little ones helping setup. Need to get Mrs Dagree or our daughter to get similar pics of the 5yo grandson helping next time he comes with us. Great little helper he is ;)

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I wanted him to be politician promise the world do nothing , get payed heaps do nothing , only shovel he would touch is a gold or silver one turning one sod , then wiping hands and walk away and again do nothing then after doing nothing for so long shut down for a break and go on holidays and fly somewhere then come back and continue to do nothing

geeeezzzz, I dont know where you get your ideas about our hard working Pollies...................
anyone would think they were the laziest mob of tossers around