Electrical Circuit Breakers and switches under fridge - Expanda OB 2017

HosS_2310

Feb 16, 2019
Macedon Ranges
Hi everyone,

Another question from a first-time Expanda OB owner - the row of switches under the fridge...can someone enlighten me as to their identity and purpose?
Pic below..... really appreciate the info the wonderful people on this forum are providing to newbs like me! Thanks in advance!

Darren.

20190226_082900.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The blue switch gear on the left is the RCB for your mains 240v power, the flip switch will disconnect power and the blue push button is the test switch to check if the breaker is working, push it and the big switch should flip off but only when connected to power, the 2 GP's one would be for the fridge and the other I would guess is for your Setek or whatever charging system is fitted the little black box is too hard to see to make out but all this info should be in the handbook.

It is a good idea to familiarise yourself with where stuff is plugged in etc, fuse type required for 12v if you have a HWS locate the 240v point it's plugged into and turn it on/off from there.

Others more familar with the layout will chime in to confirm anyway.

HosS_2310

Feb 16, 2019
Macedon Ranges
Thanks for your replies - I've checked the handbook and there's precious little information that I can find regarding these switches.
Would one of the GPOs be for the HWS?

Cheers...

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You will have to follow the lead ........ the stove usually has a 240v element as well, whatever, it will be nearby.

Luke.sleeman

Jan 14, 2019
Victoria
Looks exactly what I have in my van. The two gpos are for the fridge and the j35b which manages your battery.

I believe the hot water service has a gpo under the seat at the dining table. You should be able to lift the cushions and have a look.

As @coled1970 said, the black one is a receiver for the remote light switches