Categorising "Watched" threads

Jemmo

Feb 25, 2016
Bendigo, Vic
Hi all,
I am hoping you can help or if not, this may be just an idea to throw around.

One of the greatest parts (IMHO) of this site is the ability to search for other peoples ideas and pictures of their mods etc., and to use them as ideas for our own mods.

The problem i am finding is that i am watching more and more threads and trying to re-locate which thread i saw a particular picture or comment in is getting harder and harder. Often i will see an idea in a thread that is completely unrelated to the title which makes re-locating it pretty difficult.

If i was able to categorise the threads i am watching into (for example) "cupboard drawer solutions", or "toolbox ideas", or "anti-flap kit ideas" etc it would be a far simpler search
It would only need to be for my own information on my home page, sort of like a folder set up or similar.
It may not be possible, but figured it was worth asking the qu.

Cheers, Jemmo

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Good idea if it's possible or easy to do.

Those of us who are sometimes ....often....guilty of digression are probably contributing to this issue.

I just got totally caught when I did a search for "12pin wiring diagram for ESC" and found everything but the answer.....maybe it was me! I know I've seen it and may even have posted it, but I can't find it.

:bi_polo:

Reactions: Jemmo

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
I pretty much use my iPad now days. It has a notes section and when I started on the caravan journey I created a note on caravan ideas. Every time I see a good post, pictures or ideas I copy and paste the link or picture to my notes. I did the same on my desktop, create a folder then click and drag the info into a folder.

You will be surprised how much info you gather and forgot that you had;).

Cheers Max,