Caravan stuff on sale at ALDI Wed

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
We have their mat and plan to get another due to the bigger van. Been very happy with the mat and found that two of them will be bigger than the Coast to Coast mat and will still weigh about half of it. My CtC one (brand new and unused) will be up for sale soon. :clap2:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
The van stuff isn't till Saturday, I'm after a cover but their ones only go to 2o ft I need 22

Will be chasing the step though, one I've got is a bit small

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Does anyone have any experience with the 19" TV also advertised for Saturday. It says it comes with a car power adaptor.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
I'm thinking the chocks and little washing machine might be worth a punt. All our ALDI purchases in the past (and there's been a few) have all been pretty good.

Reactions: Drover

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Does anyone have any experience with the 19" TV also advertised for Saturday. It says it comes with a car power adaptor.

Yeah I had one of there TVs in our expanda. It was a good set, soft volume and it didn't come with a 12v plug but ran off 12v from a step down transformer. I couldn't get it to work of the vans 12v though.

If they come with the plug they probably do now

Reactions: MDS69

Paul

Jun 10, 2013
Ipswich
Any one used the TV antenna?
The one I have to hump around is the size of a flopping space station.
Have one of their mats but have never used it. Friends use one and it seems fine but I have noticed in heavy grassed areas it tends to come through the mat more than the green 10 ton thing I have from BCF.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
Any one used the TV antenna?
The one I have to hump around is the size of a flopping space station.
Have one of their mats but have never used it. Friends use one and it seems fine but I have noticed in heavy grassed areas it tends to come through the mat more than the green 10 ton thing I have from BCF.
Hey Paul,

We purchased on last year and it is exactly the same as the dearer Happy Wander one that came with the van. Purchased it for the 12v booster as the other brand wanted around 100 bucks for just the booster at the time. No issues with ours or my dad's.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The mats are good, mine is great and going to get another this Sat, luckily there are 3 Aldi's in Toowoomba, pity they don't have the grog shop as well.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
The mats are good, mine is great and going to get another this Sat, luckily there are 3 Aldi's in Toowoomba, pity they don't have the grog shop as well.
We have one as well and want to get another. Been happy with it but need a bigger one for the larger van. they are much lighter than the Coast to Coast one.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@chartrock, if you can't score one on Saturday send me a text and I will try up here, 3 Aldi's up on the hill and one in Gatton, so I've got 4 to choose from.......