Busybusy mum & dad & kids 17.56-2 outback

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Regarding microwave we got them to take it out and hence got a price reduction - will have to check final quote but in the order of $300-350 reduction - From memory a couple of dealers we got quotes from would not come at a discount for removing microwave - but we certainly got it

When we wmontioned removing the microwave from ours, the dealer was certain that there would be no price reduction, hence the reason why it is still there.

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Hi Folks,

What a great Van - Well Done,

We have ordered a 16" at spec it with pretty all the same bits as your even colors :)

One thing I noticed on yours that we even have on ours to is the cupboard above the sink - We have asked them to do this rather than the Aircon that would be there in the 16" Wasnt sure how it was going to come out but, wrapped now I have seen one with the same - Going to make a great Pantry :)

Happy Travels,
Gav

busybusymum

Oct 23, 2011
Albury/Wodonga
We had our requirement put on the sale contract and the order form. If it's on yours then thats what it should have been. If not....................................?
Still trying to follow this issue up with laminate table tops. For the contract we had the contract piece of paper and attached was the finalised quote with all our extras and final price negotiated. When we got to sign off we highlighted where we wanted all the power points to go etc and also that we wanted laminate bench top table tops instead of cupboard door colour table tops and this was written on the sign off sheet which we signed off on. I am no legal expert - but I thought this would be part of the agreement? How have other done this - at initial contract phase or sighn off sheet phase?

busybusymum

Oct 23, 2011
Albury/Wodonga
Looks Unreal!
Have a look at one of my old posts for an idea in relation to a slide out pantry in the narrow cupboard in the kitchen.

On the weekend we were figuring out where everything is to go and started looking at this cupboard. First of all we are going to trial it as a cereal/ breakfast cupboard. We have the long thin tupperware cereal boxed and those with the weetbix would fit in perfectly here?

busybusymum

Oct 23, 2011
Albury/Wodonga
Hi Folks,

What a great Van - Well Done,

We have ordered a 16" at spec it with pretty all the same bits as your even colors :)

One thing I noticed on yours that we even have on ours to is the cupboard above the sink - We have asked them to do this rather than the Aircon that would be there in the 16" Wasnt sure how it was going to come out but, wrapped now I have seen one with the same - Going to make a great Pantry :)

Happy Travels,
Gav

Yeah initially was nervous about the colours - but I really love them. Really pleased we went with the cupboard instead of microwave - exactly that - another great pantry cupboard - need all the space we can with 4 girls. Once we get a few mods done will post them up