Busselton

Colin Exley

Sep 2, 2015
Perth WA
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Another great holiday in the expanda in Busselton, still no problems with the van just smiles

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Stayed there when they first opened. Shame about the temp caretaker at the time. First impressions put us off going back there.
I believe it's owned by RAC now?

Colin Exley

Sep 2, 2015
Perth WA
This week took the old girl and the expanda to Augusta. Man did it rain and no photos cause of the weather but no leaks inside. I was rather impressed, we just had a damp sheet where it touched the canvas. Will get privacy screens made and fitted next break so that might stop the dampness. I've heard bad stories about Jayco vans me and the missus are rapped with the product. Also have the ESC on the van which made the journey safer with the wind and rain we received on the way down money well spent. I was told that the fridge wouldn't get cold running on 12volt, as I didn't shut the door while it was on 240volts the temp was 22degress by the time we arrived the fridge was 4degress so the boss could take the food out of the waeco for my beers

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Love the area down that way apart from when the wind is howling through from the southern ocean!
Sounds like you and I got one of the few dry ones (Apart from an early issue with a flooded van due to a leak on the skylight.... Wasn't a QC issue with Jayco apparently. Turned out to be the material the skylight was made from wouldn't stick to the sikaflex. (I thought...... "What there is something it doesn't stick to o_O ). Warranty agent removed it, scored the sealing area with sandpaper, resealed and replaced it. No issue since :)

Reactions: Dobbie