Just Browsing Bunk bed lengths

Aussie Girl

Oct 14, 2019
Brisbane
Hi everyone,

I've just joined today as I have just discovered your community and we're looking to buy an Expanda so I'm keen to participate in discussions surrounding our new homes on wheels.

I learned on the weekend in our search that the bunk beds in various models may be different lengths. The bloke I spoke with at our local Jayco dealer knows nothing and didn't even know a 21.64.1 existed and wasn't really keen to look them up. Can anyone here point me in the direction of van specs for these or have the information on how long the bunks are in the 18, 20 and 21 foot models please? Also, what years did they make a 21'?

Thanks in advance.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Hi everyone,

I've just joined today as I have just discovered your community and we're looking to buy an Expanda so I'm keen to participate in discussions surrounding our new homes on wheels.

I learned on the weekend in our search that the bunk beds in various models may be different lengths. The bloke I spoke with at our local Jayco dealer knows nothing and didn't even know a 21.64.1 existed and wasn't really keen to look them up. Can anyone here point me in the direction of van specs for these or have the information on how long the bunks are in the 18, 20 and 21 foot models please? Also, what years did they make a 21'?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have a 21-64OB. Ive been told mine was the last one off the line for 2014, well....forever i guess as they stopped at ours.(we altered the door and customised the insides). I have the 'fold up variety and from memory they are the same length as the fixed. A single bed sheet fits, but the bed is narrower than standard. May have the plans on my post somewhere. We picked it up dec 2014..Just found my post. They are 1855 long. I have my plan o the 1st page of a post from 14th October 2014.
Hope that helps you.

Last edited: