Brisbane caravan show

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Brisbane Caravan & Camping Show starts next Wednesday 6th June for a week. Who is going and when? We will be up there on Thursday (retirement has a few benefits) and would love to meet up with any members who may be there then. :madgrin:

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Hi chartrock, we will be there on Friday and Saturday.

I will be keeping a close hold on the cheque book (look what happened last time!)

Hubby and I have to work Thursday.

We are definantly up to meeting with anyone while we are down south.

Crystalyn

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
our starcraft is on display at the jayco stand so was hoping to go and see what it looks like but being a long weekend preference will be to get away up or down the coast.....guess that's the down side of only being home on the weekends

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Going Thursday to take wife, daughter and grandson so may possibly go again Friday as I'm taking my wife to the airport in the morning and will have the day to myself. Something to think about. :decision:

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey Chartrock

We are hopefully going Thursday but work may stuff things around this week. Will keep you posted.

We want to get away this weekend too. Not enough hours in the day/days in the week.

Cheers

Gil

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
Heading Thursday myself went on a Saturday last time and it was mayhem so hopefully it is a little quieter. Currently compiling a wish list of a few things and seeing how much you can get them online compared to the "show price".

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Have bought our tickets on line so we will be there on Thursday. If anyone wants a meet up we can name a spot and time and see you there.

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey Chartrock

As mentioned, the W word got in the way and we have to go tomorrow.

Is anyone going tomorrow? Be great to catch up if you are around.

Cheers

Gil

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Sorry EG but Wednesday is out but I will be there Thursday and Friday. I guess you hate 4 letter words, that's why you just use the initial. :violin:

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Hi Chartrock we are going Thursday if you want to catch up at some point. Our time is limited due to school drop off and pick up but it would be great to say hi. Just post a time and where to meet
Cheers Richard

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
We will be there and I guess an obvious place to meet would be the Jayco stand. How about at the Jayco information centre at midday, they usually have a brochure handout point so it should be reasonably easy to find. Just look for a bearded fossil standing around trying to look conspicuous. :boink:

Look forward to meeting some members.

Paul

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Met up with Chatrock and thought it may be a good idea to try and get another meeting up and running for the SE QLD mob. Even if its for a picnic and no overnight camping. this was a thought after realising it was hard to meet for weekends due to sporting events. Will leave it up open for ideas. Nice to meet you PAul.
Richard