twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
The reversing camera for my car, and the original part number. I have to get to the car park a few days earlier if I need to use the reversing camera.

images

View attachment 65109
Crying.

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
And here I was thinking about these blokes waffling on about things and stealing your thread........ Early starts is just catch up on all those days you go home early because your lot wont buy you rain coats.. Or is it windscreen wipers.

Reactions: mfexpanda and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yeah I know @Bluey on a site once the Union bloke had a big hisssy fit because the brick cleaners were working in the rain, wet scaffolding etc, got even in a bigger hiss when we pointed out they wouldn't even know it was raining as they wear wet weather gear as they and their work area are always soaking wet and couldn't see the point why they should get off the job, rest of us were inside........

Sat in trucks and loaders on wet sites, if I got out of cab I would drown in mud doesn't take much rain either.

See a recall on 70's for DPF's catchingon fire as grass gets caught, thought builders would have sorted that out years ago when mufflers used to cause the same thing...

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I like that MDC XT16-HR as you can get around the bed, the Jeeperific wouldn't even know its behind, I wonder if they would give a good price on Big Mal ?

Look,look I say to Mrs D, what do you reckon, her reply an uninterested Why ??? ............... Dream quashed before it started.

Reactions: mfexpanda

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Busy with life and work and not enough camping. Looked at an MDC Forbes 13+ today as a bit of essential research. And the Range Rover Sport has made me soft.
Whats wrong with the very nice giant luxury caravan .... a mid life crisis usually involves a Harley Davidson (at least mine will)

After putting yourself in a Range Rover I would expect the want for luxury to increase, not decrease. I bought a Troopy, so my expectations have plummeted back to the swag

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
@Blueys LC 200 is very very nice ...... looking forward to seeing the wheels

(so Ive jumped back on topic, and just left the rest of you off thread pirates hanging)

Give em all a spray @Bluey, its your LC200 thread

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I said that ages ago @Crusty181 (who is living his mid life with a Mine Truck) and the Blue Dog is quite happy for his thread to go with the flow and meander..................
I want to see the tyre rack, always liked external tyre racks, internal ones are really great when you have blow out, 100k's or more to tyre shop and the whole vehicle stinks of dead tyre, great stuff.
And I bet he ends up going back to white or silver wheels......

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I like that MDC XT16-HR as you can get around the bed, the Jeeperific wouldn't even know its behind, I wonder if they would give a good price on Big Mal ?

Look,look I say to Mrs D, what do you reckon, her reply an uninterested Why ??? ............... Dream quashed before it started.
Ditto. If Mrs CR looks, she will find a fault in almost everything then say “ I like what we have, let’s just stick with it.”