Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Its all in the mind @Bluey , like a polished car always seems to run better.............. I do like the rack on top looks good ................. Your lucky from what Ive been hearing you could have been nicked for being outside taking photo's....

Last edited:
Reactions: DRW and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So driving thru the Bunnings carpark at MaryB and I spy this Cruiser with just the black rims you would like, sadly I couldn't stop anywhere to get a pic as the place was packed but suffice to say they looked very cool, you might have even liked the pink trim on them as well................

Bit like this and I instantly thought BLUEY.......
1587880669136.jpeg
..... Now i'm off to play with my new Ryobi lawn mower....

Reactions: mfexpanda and Bluey

Brente1982

Oct 7, 2019
Epping
Better in your catch can/bucket than in your intake. Saw a Ranger owner post up his intake after 230k km's. Was about half the size opening wise. He cleaned it and intercooler today and fitted a catch can and egr blank.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Ok adding to my list of improvements
Brought a rear wheel carrier a kaymar one second hand picked up a toyota head unit gps .....apps ..... voice command like my orignal one was tricky for Habib at the wreckers to get voice command working had to conect extra loom plug my plugs into new loom which had plug for voice command cruisers radio didnt have a plug was inbuilt into unit well done Habib good work just need toyota rear camera or aftermarket toyota one if i dont get toyota one rear camera wont work due to the conections and how its wired up
Also check out the oil my catch can is getting after 3 months .....
Also pics of rear camera the bloke i got carrier off he attached it to tow bar nice think i will do the same made it strong so he can stand on it .... think thats it for now
View attachment 65096View attachment 65097View attachment 65098View attachment 65099View attachment 65100View attachment 65101View attachment 65102View attachment 65103

That's a lot of oil in that catch can @Bluey .All caused by blowby gas/oil fumes from engine combustion indicating wear. Might be time to invest in a new tug?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
80 to 100mil for about 10,000 odd km is pretty normal I think I worked out, tyre carrier looks good, followed a Cruisota this morning with similar, checked it out while stopped at roadworks, like one for the Jeep...........

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Oh spoke to powdercoater there back at work 60 bucks per wheel to get powdercoated not bad cheaper than painting them only trouble if eva gets scratched bad have to get redone

Leave 'em dirty and spend the money on something usefull like diesel to get away.................

Reactions: Crusty181