Blueys 200 series GX

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey @Bluey why not paint them brown to match the rust in the cruiser from your beach drive, a Fiat X19 @Crusty181 yiur family has some strange buying habits, but the painted wheels wouldn’t have done much turning on one of them lol
Bertone design limited model, worth many cents more than the production run offerings ... a touch of Lamborghini right here in Melbourne

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Oh @DRW you dissapoint me such carrie on and you drive a jeep ????? It's not your fault i spose i only want black wheels many jeeps have had that lovery charcole coulor but thay wernt sprayed that i spose it saved them getting out there BBQ for a quick snag on the beach

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
I beat you over the SA Border last month ....................................................................... ( never told you I took the short cut at Boort,lol,lol.
I wasnt rushing to get to work i stoped at bordertown for an hr

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Got my tinting done today G7 ceramic tint done by Le Tint life time warrenty not bad at all blocks heaps of heat also fitted my black side steps other day also very good ....... im also fitting rear door speakers ive got the speakers and the surrounds for the speakers to screw onto ....... door trims are off had to cut holes for them as they where blocked by plastic a sharp knife sorted that out ...... the wireing is there for them just have to get my sparky mate to give me a hand sorting out which wire goes in right spot as we have to cut toyota plug off and extend the wires and get polarity right and got my Arb roof rails on for the up and comming roof rack its welded together but not quite finnished
20190805_153515.jpg 20190805_163937.jpg 20190805_164836.jpg 20190805_163916.jpg

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
I will ignore @Drover s crap comment id say you get more rain than we do was quite sunny today summer is comming this thread is about my car not the weather i think the moderators need to speak to you about hijacking threads and going off topic you been hanging around EL @Crusty181 to long lol lol

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Today i found out a web site got it from a mate at Repco .... parts from suppliers to toyota not that we need parts much but if we do may try this maybe for injectors and stuff like that anything realy
So @yabbietol @achjimmy @crackacoldie anyone else with a prado or landcruiser can try to see if there cheaper will need vin number i havent used them but mite one day to bye from suppliers to toyota cheaper than toyota can only be a good thing
Partsouq there in Dubai good luck evan for plastic bits that cost heaps they mite be good

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Also playing with my dash trying to get rear left hand speaker working ive found the offending plug behind radio i think the wire is crook but came up the goods with multi meter test but when i connect speaker wire to radio pins in the head unit it works so must be somthing in the wire
More testing needed and my mate the sparky to do his magic maybe its the connectors in the plug thats failing
20190818_155116.jpg
Ripped all this of first to fit my Uhf under there
20190819_152426.jpg
The heater just pulls out too heaps of room behind it for uhf too
20190819_152449.jpg
The yellow and black are the rear left hand speaker wire the problem wires the red and white are the right hand which work fine
20190819_152458.jpg
The plug goes down the bottom of the unit next to the bigger plug it will not beat me my rear left speaker will work the GXs dont come with rear speakers but the wires are there but for some reason trouble with the left hand one its the bloody plug mite evan get one from the wreckers ???????

rags

Bluey, While your’ve Got the dash apart you might want to consider bringing out a power source to run a gps or dash cam camera so you don’t have cords running all over the dash.
I wish I had done similar. A mate did it on his ranger adding power source on top of the centre price of the dash.

Is there a link for the parts supplier?

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Today i found out a web site got it from a mate at Repco .... parts from suppliers to toyota not that we need parts much but if we do may try this maybe for injectors and stuff like that anything realy
So @yabbietol @achjimmy @crackacoldie anyone else with a prado or landcruiser can try to see if there cheaper will need vin number i havent used them but mite one day to bye from suppliers to toyota cheaper than toyota can only be a good thing
Parstouq there in Dubai good luck evan for plastic bits that cost heaps they mite be good
No 70s listed on your Dubai suppliers site

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Bluey, While your’ve Got the dash apart you might want to consider bringing out a power source to run a gps or dash cam camera so you don’t have cords running all over the dash.
I wish I had done similar. A mate did it on his ranger adding power source on top of the centre price of the dash.

Is there a link for the parts supplier?
Dont know how to do links just google them thats all i do
Not hard at all to pull dash apart 5 min job so can add what eva at any time
Bugger i just looked i spelt it WRONG its Partsouq

Last edited: