Bloody Expanda's everywhere

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well today we hit the road to go vist the Mexicans :becky:

Has you can imagine being holiday time there were vans everywhere and mostly Jayco's of all sizes and models
but it amazed me how many were Expanda's I lost count after 50 at one place we stopped for lunch there was no less than 7 Expandas .

these things are like rabbits they keep multipling.

Micky

Jul 15, 2011
Callala Bay NSW
Bushman, That's most strange, as we have just returned from a 2 week trip North with our Panda (up as far as Nambucca Heads) and given their apparent popularity we were really surprised at just how 'few' Expandas we saw out and about. More Discoverys and Sterlings than you could poke the proverbial stick at but Panda's were a rare sight.......could count the total we saw without even having to take my shoes off!!! :scared:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Bushman, That's most strange, as we have just returned from a 2 week trip North with our Panda (up as far as Nambucca Heads) and given their apparent popularity we were really surprised at just how 'few' Expandas we saw out and about. More Discoverys and Sterlings than you could poke the proverbial stick at but Panda's were a rare sight.......could count the total we saw without even having to take my shoes off!!! :scared:

Yeah saw plenty of Sterlings and Discoverys too, but they don't rate a mention here:lol:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
:lol:

Bushman has a habit of bringing the weather too so better start sandbagging:rain:

:tongue: Actually was pretty crappy when we left home, pretty much as far as Gundagai then fine at Albury, surprisingly the Mexicans have turned on some reasonable weather so far. heard it's meant to change though :violin:

Currently in Beechworth.

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
[QUOTEsurprisingly the Mexicans have turned on some reasonable weather so far. heard it's meant to change though][/QUOTE]

Thunderstorms Wednesday onwards........maybe even hail for Grand Final Day - go who ever is playing Collingwood.:mullet:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
:lol:

Bushman has a habit of bringing the weather too so better start sandbagging:rain:
I think Bushman has crossed the border let the sandbagging begin especially with this widespread rain here in Vic plus lightning and thunder just waiting for the hail and snow :rofl:

richard

Jun 9, 2011
Seen a couple of Expanda's in our journeys as well. I think we may have even seen Bushman as we have been in the same area just going about it in the opposite direction than what he has done.