16' Series Bi-Fold Dinette Table in 16.49.1 - Anyone got one?

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Hi Folks,

I gave Jayco a call to see if I could order a bi-fold table for my 2012 16.49.1.

Table no issues - But for the little cabinet\storage bit they put beneath the table that go's against the wall they have said that it will be hard for them to provide this unless i can provide a chassis number of a van like mine that has one already - I suppose they will then be able to pull it up in their system and just re-cut the same pieces for me. (all stored in CAD i guess)

So the question is - Does anyone have - or know of someone that has - a 2012 or thereabouts 16.49.1 with the bi-fold setup that would be willing to send me a few pics to verify against mine and PM me their Chassis number?

Cheers

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
I did a Tri-fold table in my 14.44-5. See my Panda thread for info.
Absolutely fantastic, should be standard fit or option at least. One of the best mods we did, just ask SWMBO!
I had to do the same thing, find a van on the lot that had one. They then supplied the flat pack that I installed. My 14.44 only has single axle, used the cabinet upside down as it is wider than skirting, that gave me a very nice edge that sticks out a bit but look great. Table then attaches to the top.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: