Bed end weakling!

Memem

Apr 29, 2013
Being of the "weaker" sex and also being blessed with a short stature, I really struggle with putting up the inside supports on the bed ends of our Eagle. Usually the other (stronger, taller) half does it but I don't like the idea of being stuck if I had to do it on my own. I just put it up on my own this morning in the driveway by leaving the canvas loose (not velcroing down) and by standing on a little step ladder but, boy, it was touch and go!

Any handy hints????? Everything else is doable - this is my only hassle.

Thanks in advance!!!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
There's always someone happy to help out fellow caravaners if you having trouble!
Or you could get yourself a boyfriend for the trips the hubby can't make ;) Ha, just kidding!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Used to be Mrs XF's regular setting up exercise. The Expanda version we have is certainly very much easier than our Swan or Flamingo. A handy person might like to have a go at modifying the expanda hockey stick, or maybe make up a threaded expandable section (tighten up like a turnbuckle once fitted in place) to solve the problem. It's only a matter of 1-2cms that would make life so much easier.