Exterior Basestation rear door

Safaris

Apr 4, 2017
Terrigal NSW
G'day, I have searched and have found details on side wall construction (for bunk beds) but can't find anything on the rear doors. I have a Work n Play and want to mount a 175 watt solar panel on the rear door. It opens up and I want the panel to be removable if camped in the shade, can anyone tell me how the rear doors are constructed so I can figure out how to mount it. I am thinking of a channel on the low edge with land rover style pin catches on the top edge.
Cheers Rob

Safaris

Apr 4, 2017
Terrigal NSW
Sorry for the late reply. I bought it second hand but off the compliance plate yr of manufactur 11/12. Model. 17.51-3HL. Do you need the VIN number? Thanks for your assistance. Cheers Rob

Joogzee

Jul 29, 2018
Brisbane
How did you go finding out about the wall construction?

I'm interested to know how much strength is in the side 'tough wall' frame of a 2018 Work n Play.

I intend to install a Happijac Bed Lift system in the rear garage compartment and wondering how much bracing is pre installed in the walls if any.

Nelpd96

Feb 8, 2018
Canberra
I have used a normal stud finder from Bunnings on my work n play with good success in mapping the internal support structure. That might be worth a go.