Electrical B2200 air con fault

Calv80

Mar 27, 2022
Burleigh waters
Hi guys, newby here.Just wondering if anyone could help with a fault I have with my b2200 aircon.It turns on then starts flashing a red light.the manual says it’s a E1 temp sensor?.anyone had this fault and fixed it?.
Cheers

calvin

Calv80

Mar 27, 2022
Burleigh waters
Hi fazza81, unfortunately no reply’s.I ended up pulling it apart and cleaning the circuit boards with isopropyl alcohol and put it back together.haven’t had that problem again.hopefully it works for you too.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Hi guys, newby here.Just wondering if anyone could help with a fault I have with my b2200 aircon.It turns on then starts flashing a red light.the manual says it’s a E1 temp sensor?.anyone had this fault and fixed it?.
Cheers

calvin
Welcome to the forum @Calv80 and @fazza81 . This fault has come up in previous posts by members. Seems to be a common problem. From what i can remember, the fault is indeed the temperature sensor. Some members have had the sensor replaced by a/c mechanic, but I do recall (sorry I cannot be precise) that one member was able to not only correctly diagnose problem, but was able to provide details of how to get into the unit and relace the part very cheaply. Have a look back on some of the posts about this problem. Hopefully that particular member or another member with better memory than me will see your posts and provide directions to his post to help you. Good luck