14' Series ATM increase

Aug 20, 2016
Yackandandah
Looking at getting my ATM upgraded by 200kg, I have been quoted $500 and have no issues with that but was wondering if if my axle rating is 2000kg can the ATM be upgraded? Currently it is 1970kg which puts it up to 2170kg. GTM is currently 1781kg and would go up yo 1981kg which is under the 2000kg axle limit. I would be over the over the limit with the extras I got put on it and with water tanks full and bikes on the rack extra battery etc and i really would like to be compliant with out leaving 80l of water behind (or the beer). Any thoughts????
Cheers

Craig

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
I believe that provided you do not exceed your new ATM and GTM and then NEVER be less than 189kg on your pin mass, you will be technically legal
Whether I would do it is another thing.!

Dajotrad

Aug 3, 2014
Looking at getting my ATM upgraded by 200kg, I have been quoted $500 and have no issues with that but was wondering if if my axle rating is 2000kg can the ATM be upgraded? Currently it is 1970kg which puts it up to 2170kg. GTM is currently 1781kg and would go up yo 1981kg which is under the 2000kg axle limit. I would be over the over the limit with the extras I got put on it and with water tanks full and bikes on the rack extra battery etc and i really would like to be compliant with out leaving 80l of water behind (or the beer). Any thoughts????
Cheers

Craig
G’day Craig , I am having the same problem with weights . Would be interested to know what 14 ft series you have and if you went ahead with the upgrade and how it worked out for you . We’re you getting this done thru Jayco .? Sorry for all the questions .
Dave

Aug 20, 2016
Yackandandah
G’day Craig , I am having the same problem with weights . Would be interested to know what 14 ft series you have and if you went ahead with the upgrade and how it worked out for you . We’re you getting this done thru Jayco .? Sorry for all the questions .
Dave
Sorry for late reply, haven't got it done yet mate will let you know if I do. Cheers