Toy Hauler Anyone made a table/chair set up for the kitchen section of the Work n Play?

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
With the work n play on the way we are looking for solutions for when we stop and can't be bothered unloading the bike/bikes if they are in there.

Wondering if anyone has managed to utilize the space where the bed at the front is as when it is expanded it looks like you could somehow make this into a couch type set up. Then maybe a small light weight table and it would be relaxing without having to go to bed.

Anyone done anything like this? Do you know why it would or wouldn't work?

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
I've already got a few ideas in my head but really can't do anything till I get it understand how it works and can have a fiddle with it.

I thought someone would have done something for sure. Maybe I'll be the first.

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
The few weeks we've had with ours since picking it up in Adelaide have had us thinking about a few mods, but most are about the rear area as we didn't get it for taking "Toys". We just wanted the open plan rear to customise it to suit just the 2 of us really. As the wife is a bit short one end she's found accessing the overhead cabinets a bit hard, so first to go is that unstable, difficult to get around, table. Next has been to offload the front matresses (about 22kg) and we'll use the rear foam ones in some way when the front bed is used. We have quite a few other changes/additions to do before the next trip out of the NT next April, but first we have the Wet Season coming so will have to get moving on the inground concrete tie downs in case of cyclones. Our son lives next door and that's how we access the back of our property for the van and Builders are doing extensions there so access to get things done and rehabilitating gardens/lawns is adding to the workload.

Phil

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
The few weeks we've had with ours since picking it up in Adelaide have had us thinking about a few mods, but most are about the rear area as we didn't get it for taking "Toys". We just wanted the open plan rear to customise it to suit just the 2 of us really. As the wife is a bit short one end she's found accessing the overhead cabinets a bit hard, so first to go is that unstable, difficult to get around, table. Next has been to offload the front matresses (about 22kg) and we'll use the rear foam ones in some way when the front bed is used. We have quite a few other changes/additions to do before the next trip out of the NT next April, but first we have the Wet Season coming so will have to get moving on the inground concrete tie downs in case of cyclones. Our son lives next door and that's how we access the back of our property for the van and Builders are doing extensions there so access to get things done and rehabilitating gardens/lawns is adding to the workload.

Phil

Looks like I might be the first. Yay I get to post a unique Mod if it is possible that is :)