Another newbie...ordered the 17-56-2 OB

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hi all

We have been perusing these pages for a while now and thought it was time to post. We signed for the 17-56-2 OB in march but unfortunately we have to wait until sept for the new one. we had a swan and sold that to upgrade. looking forward to reading more posts from everyone.

new2expanda

Apr 15, 2011
Echuca/Moama
17-56.2ob

Hi,

We collected our 17.56-2 OB Expanda just over a week ago & spent Easter camping in it by the river. We LOVE it & you will too when it arrives.

What colours have you chosen?

I have posted some pics of our new expanda in a post that I started not long ago.

Enjoy - the wait is worth it!

bella

Mar 26, 2011
New2expanda your van looks fantastic, can't wait to get ours, your choice of colours looks great!!!

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome Four of us, we just sold our Hawk and are also waiting on a new Expanda. Looks like there are a few of us waiting at the moment. Its a long wait isn't it.

Going to the Sydney Show on the weekend to get my 'fix' until our one arrives.

KC

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Hi all

We have been perusing these pages for a while now and thought it was time to post. We signed for the 17-56-2 OB in march but unfortunately we have to wait until sept for the new one. we had a swan and sold that to upgrade. looking forward to reading more posts from everyone.

Hopefully checking out this forum makes September not seem to far away.

The wait is the worst part we have had to wait for 2 Jayco's the a Outback Hawk was about 3.5 months and the Expanda was 3 months.

Cheers Cruza