Another 17.56-2 Outback ordered

Apr 18, 2013
Moranbah
Hi all,
Another 17.56-2 Outback ordered, can't wait for it to turn up as we have just sold our 2011 Swan outback and are without a camper till June 10th. Here is a list of extras we ordered.
Pioneer CD player
External speakers
External shower
150w Solar panel
2 times 100ah batteries
Wind up TV antenna
Fixed double bunks
Drifter control panel
Privacy screens both ends
Alko ESC system
16" wheel upgrade
Kakadu annexe
Additional annexe light
Additional 240v outside
Additional 12v socket outside
External coax point
Hyland coupling

Looking forward to the arrival of the new toy, we have a trip planned in July for three weeks.

jim74

Oct 23, 2012
port macquarie
we did the same thing and went from a swan to a 17.56-2ob you will never look back, i am keen to see your annex set up as i havent figured out exacly what i wan yet

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Scotty,
Nice setup, you'll have to meet up with Bigman and his massive Base Station seeing as you both live in the same town.
Cheers
Deano

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Hey Scott Rowlands Welcome, are you getting your from Warburton's too? They are pretty good! and the upside is you can get Deano to get early pics for you LOL!!!

Also, you might need to adjust your timer code....
you can use the following if you like, just adjust the date and time (and allow for time zone) and add it to your signature.
Code:
https://www.onnit.com/emails/_modules/timer/?end=2014-11-27+00:00:00&dark=1

Apr 18, 2013
Moranbah
Hey Scott Rowlands Welcome, are you getting your from Warburton's too? They are pretty good! and the upside is you can get Deano to get early pics for you LOL!!!

Also, you might need to adjust your timer code....
you can use the following if you like, just adjust the date and time (and allow for time zone) and add it to your signature.
Code:
https://www.onnit.com/emails/_modules/timer/?end=2014-11-27+00:00:00&dark=1

Yeah big man sure am getting it from Warburton's. have found them very helpful in the past when we have dropped into Bundy. Thanks for the tip on the timer. We know another family in town that also just picked up a 2013 Basestation from Warburton's. How's your new rig?

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Yeah big man sure am getting it from Warburton's. have found them very helpful in the past when we have dropped into Bundy. Thanks for the tip on the timer. We know another family in town that also just picked up a 2013 Basestation from Warburton's. How's your new rig?

Its great mate.... HUGE!!!
That other Basestation, is it the one on Clements St? If so my wife plays netball with the Wife. And I believe you have seen my wife in the mornings a bit?? (Thats sounds bad!)