VIC Anglesea Big4 Caravan Park

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
We stayed here on the Queens Birthday weekend just gone and had a great time. The facilities were first class, first caravan park I've stayed in that had heat lamps in the showers. Toilet block was almost brand new with separate individual toilets, showers and bathrooms which had all of the above and "heat lamps" especially handy this weekend.
Indoor heated pool was actually heated, not just warmed, big jumping pillow and arts and crafts session for the kids that ended with pizza making. It also had a good size camp kitchen that we didn't use, I was braking in my Beefmaster Sportzgrill.
Really friendly staff willing to help with any requests, if I had to be critical, the road between the sites was fairly narrow which made it tight for getting vans in and out. The actual sites were on the smallish side, but still big enough for our 17.56, nice and cozy.

Overall it was a very friendly family park that we would recommend.

Regards
Az

IMG_00000152.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: crackacoldie

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Yeah really well cruza driver, definitely helped this weekend, she got cold of a night and with our new little ceramic fan heater, they definitely helped keep the warmth in. We actually had to get up to turn the heater down, it got to warm in the van.

Az

Reactions: cruza driver