And Where Back

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Expanda, love the new format. Is there any settings that allow continued thread updates without having to revisit the thread online?

Cheers for the kind words mate ;)

Hey Cootay if you go into the test forum and create a thread Ill respond.

When ever some one responds to your thread you get two things -

1) An email advising you some one responded

2) An alert

The email contains the text of the reply that was posted does that help?

Well done Expanda - looks good!
Bill

Though I'm not exactly a new member.......

Hey Bill, definitely not a new member by any means :)

This should be fixed now :) but we are implementing a better option on the forums and this is one of the main factors we wanted a change in software is to recognize members contributions more!

Stay tuned on that front but we are well aware of it and will make some improvements in this area as we move forward.

Finally apologies for the issue :) and thank you for your kind words it is appreciated!

Reactions: Billrw136

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Sorry expanda, I didn't explain too well. If I subscribe to a thread, I get an email when someone leaves a comment, but unless you go to the thread you do not get anymore updates.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Sorry expanda, I didn't explain too well. If I subscribe to a thread, I get an email when someone leaves a comment, but unless you go to the thread you do not get anymore updates.

Thanks Cootay I get what you mean Ill have a look into it and let you know :)!

Hey expanda,
Thanks heaps for yours and the teams efforts, looks and feels great - even the Holden looks good

Thx
Jas

No problem mate!!!

And I am not bias so yes the Holden does look better in larger form. :)!

The hard work has paid off expanda and mods... A great refreshing look :)

Cheers andrea!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Hi all, I have opened up the forum where your photos are hiding.

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/forums/albums-expandas-downunder.43/

As I have mentioned in another thread we need to keep these locked as we are making some changes to the behaviour of images so need to lock it down until these are done.

Just wanted to show you that your albums are safe and sound and get you back to your photo albums temporarily :becky:

Reactions: Xpandafan

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Just another change we have made this morning....

Any links that we had in VBulletin died when we ported across to Xenforo as they use a different URL structure.

We have setup redirections now so any links in older posts will point to the correct place :)!

We have also implemented a new on-line system where you used to have a green dot next to your name if you where on-line you know have a green notification showing if you are on-line!

Thanks cruza driver for the idea!!!