Am I insane!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
You don't want to do it in a truck, I can tell you .................................... A fella I knew once worked with some of those fellas on that show, his opinion of them wasn't very much and I can't use his description on here ........................

Dust, bone shaking ride all great fun until a tie rod end falls off or you have to change the 4th tyre for the day and they are all insides................ Yep, insane.... when we going, I just have to repack my old tool box and the old Engel.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Funny that, I cringe at the ads for that show even though I watch most episodes, I often wonder what other drivers or other countries must think, for me its embarrassing to say the least. I guess ice road truckers is similar, not Lisa though she's cool :)
Any Truckie would just sit back and wonder who would hire some of those blokes, truly cringe worthy ................

PS: ........................ I was a TRUCKIE not a Trucker.

Jan 20, 2019
Gympie
Some of the antics that the "producers" think is entertainment is complete rubbish. The woman overtaking a car/van arrroaching a level crossing, double lines, just all wrong and she was penalised big time. And the drongo recently released from jail for fraud. I only watch episodes featuring Steve Grahame.
Truckie a long time ago too Drover.