17' Series Advice needed re Expanda cleaner for showers

Mar 14, 2014
Hi All Just in need of some helpful hints .We have picked up our new van and Leanne wants to know what sort of cleaner can you use to clean and keep the shower clean. The dealer suggested some product that wont damage the plastic walls and she would like it enviro friendly please.TIA Ken

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I also cover the vent to stop light getting in when not in use. I have seen some go yellow over a couple of years. It is just velcroed on cardboard.

S&k

Jan 27, 2014
Cairns
We were recommended Amway products for the inside and out side of the van. Work extremely well, smell good and are very cost effective.

Smash

Apr 23, 2013
Perth WA
I also cover the vent to stop light getting in when not in use. I have seen some go yellow over a couple of years. It is just velcroed on cardboard.
Yes we found out the hard way the sink in the shower went yellow after one year old van lucky the warranty covered this.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hi All Just in need of some helpful hints .We have picked up our new van and Leanne wants to know what sort of cleaner can you use to clean and keep the shower clean. The dealer suggested some product that wont damage the plastic walls and she would like it enviro friendly please.TIA Ken
ken&leanne just picked up our van he said white vinegar and water bi carb in water tank to clean it then wash out of corse liquid nappysan in toilet trap to wash it out vanilla essence on paper towel to leave in fridge when not in use oh liquid soap in the shower no animal fat soap that's what makes mould come ????????