21' series

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
A 'friend of a friend' :whistle:(don't you love 'em) who apparently works at Jayco says they are ramping up for a 21' expanda. Personally, I was a bit skeptical, or thought maybe he was talking a 21 Sterling...however, going by their popularity, stay tuned

Cruza - Let us know if you see anything while camped out on Jayco's nature strip:p

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
A 'friend of a friend' :whistle:(don't you love 'em) who apparently works at Jayco says they are ramping up for a 21' expanda. Personally, I was a bit skeptical, or thought maybe he was talking a 21 Sterling...however, going by their popularity, stay tuned

Cruza - Let us know if you see anything while camped out on Jayco's nature strip:p
Stay Tuned :popcorn: I'll keep my eyes peeled

Let us know what you see on the tour or does what happens on tour stay on tour :becky:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Just a quick report from down here on the Jayco nature strip, it was cold overnight but today looks good with 19.C forcast.

Nothing to report on the 21' though :flame:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I wonder how he's coping with this wind at least it will keep him awake :brick:
:lol: Windy was right, so I made sure both the water tanks were full for a bit of extra ballast :eyebrows: and the awning was in also.

As for the 21' nothing will be confirmed till a bit later in the year.