2012 Interior Colours

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Does anyone have a link to the 2012 Expanda interior colour schemes. We just wanted to look online before we sign off on it at the dealer.

Geoff

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I have no say in that one. I am incharge of the technical side of the van such as extended drawbars and underslung axles. I think my wife will go with the darker brown and bamboo flooring. I will post when the final decisions are made. I think it will be Java vintage/Eternity vintage and knockout shadow combo. Not sure on laminex yet.

Cheers

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
We saw the java vintage combo at the show last week. I must say that it was much nicer than expected (we had dismissed it because it was brown). We thought about it briefly but noticed that in the demo van the part of the base cushion behind your knees looked very worn. Not sure if it was the fabric or not but it was enough to put us off. Still a nice combo though...

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
What did you finish up going with. I didn't mind the one with a bit of green in it, BUT I just got the look!

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
We havent signed off on it yet, but leaning towards gridlock ink/cityside ink combo. Cadel saphire was another option, but perhaps a bit boring? I like the gridlock ink but it is a little 'velvety'. not a natural fibre feel, but we like the pattern.
I also liked the green but got exactly the same look. Not going to happen!
It will be blue one way or the other for us. Frankly, i dont really care, it's all good! Let the wife worry about such things and I will focus on Solar panels and brake controllers!