Old & Moved 2011 Expanda 18.57-6 Outback - For Sale

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
Just out of interest where are you heading for easter.
I could possibly be looking for this model although i am trying to get work to pay for it instead of motels and this is proving difficult.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Helen,
If you still have your van can you let me know the length of the bunks please....my girls are pretty tall.

Cheers
Burnsy.

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Just out of interest where are you heading for easter.
I could possibly be looking for this model although i am trying to get work to pay for it instead of motels and this is proving difficult.

Is it possible for a caravan to put through a novated lease? Or you purchase the van and ask your employer to pay the travel allowances under the tax ruling?

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
Is it possible for a caravan to put through a novated lease? Or you purchase the van and ask your employer to pay the travel allowances under the tax ruling?

Check with your accountant, I have my own company and work as a contractor so my company can purchase a van but I have to pay FBT for any personal use if any. My issue is I am provided accommodation but trying to either get the daily away allowance that I invoice increased in leau of accommodation changed or a permanent van site paid for which is being reviewed at the moment.

My van choice is this model expanda (sorry Melbourne is a bit far away) or the Starcraft 20.62-3 (preference although waiting to see one).